It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this week could be pivotal for incoming transfers. City will need to take a stance which could change depending on the response of the clubs involved.

I think everything could be clearer by the weekend or the next few hours. City will either sign new players or not.

Could I become a sports journo now please.

I can say 200% Bernardo is staying.
Reason?
Source.
I'm out with my brother in law at Chester zoo and he lives at the edge apartments, Bernardo has told the receptionist there AND his father in law he's going nowhere.
I'm claiming this, I'm having it, he stays.
Your brother in law's father in law, the receptionist's father in law, or Bernardo's father in law?!

I can say 200% Bernardo is staying.
Reason?
Source.
I'm out with my brother in law at Chester zoo and he lives at the edge apartments, Bernardo has told the receptionist there AND his father in law he's going nowhere.
I'm claiming this, I'm having it, he stays.
Hes staying till hes not.

At the moment there are no offers on the table so what else is he going to do.

If we get Kane and Grealish in, I hope Pep in his next interview, then says room for one more, even if bollocks. I would like a summer of simmering piss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.