Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo longer it goes more likely he stays at villa. Hopefully we get some news from city’s end soon it seems to be stalled for whatever reason.

imo longer it goes more likely he stays at villa. Hopefully we get some news from city’s end soon it seems to be stalled for whatever reason.
I agree if nothing is said after today, why we flapping though? Did we expect he’d walk out today singing blue moon?

I'm not at flapping stage...yet...but I agree with you.

We've paid his release clause and we won't have put our name to a £100m bid without him saying yes, the only delay now is whether his head has been turned by the Villa fans and the owner in that chat today.

All this bollocks of being recorded and looking 'relaxed' around the training ground can't be taken too seriously, though, given this is just what always happens without somebody sat there recording it happening on his phone.

I'm not at flapping stage...yet...but I agree with you.

We've paid his release clause and we won't have put our name to a £100m bid without him saying yes, the only delay now is whether his head has been turned by the Villa fans and the owner in that chat today.

All this bollocks of being recorded and looking 'relaxed' around the training ground can't be taken too seriously, though, given this is just what always happens without somebody sat there recording it happening on his phone.
No point in flapping.
It‘s either done or not. We’ll find out in due course.
Relax and have some fun whilst we wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.