Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get their point in a way. It’s like when Kinkladze was set for the off and we persuaded him to stay for one more year. We didn’t deserve for him to stay as we were worse than gash and far worse than Villa are now. But he stayed.
However, this writer seems to have swallowed the narrative of the Emptihad as perpetuated by social media and the press. Good! I genuinely feel that all the negative press about City creates a siege mentality amongst the staff and players. We know how hard everybody at the club works to achieve success on the pitch. Across all departments we have employed truly dedicated personnel and some elite professionals to boot and it has paid off. So keep the oil money sports washing empty seats bollocks coming AVFC and all others!
We’ve been to Rotterdam and Monaco Napoli and Rome but we’ve still got blue empty seats empty seats at home…..empty seats at home!

Villa fans slagging us off for not turning up for games, didn’t they manage to pull 15,000 in an Fa cup tie at home against us? Did the not have to close entire stands at one point? When the chips are down these weirdos go missing, when we were in division 2 we didn’t stop turning up.

I get their point in a way. It’s like when Kinkladze was set for the off and we persuaded him to stay for one more year. We didn’t deserve for him to stay as we were worse than gash and far worse than Villa are now. But he stayed.
However, this writer seems to have swallowed the narrative of the Emptihad as perpetuated by social media and the press. Good! I genuinely feel that all the negative press about City creates a siege mentality amongst the staff and players. We know how hard everybody at the club works to achieve success on the pitch. Across all departments we have employed truly dedicated personnel and some elite professionals to boot and it has paid off. So keep the oil money sports washing empty seats bollocks coming AVFC and all others!
We’ve been to Rotterdam and Monaco Napoli and Rome but we’ve still got blue empty seats empty seats at home…..empty seats at home!

And beyond that, the fact remains that we have a larger average attendance and higher average seat occupancy than the ferrals have at klanfield.
In short; we have more supporters at our games and less empty seats than they do in the ground where the spitty people go, regardless of the lies put out by those deluded dippers.

Villa fans slagging us off for not turning up for games, didn’t they manage to pull 15,000 in an Fa cup tie at home against us? Did the not have to close entire stands at one point? When the chips are down these weirdos go missing, when we were in division 2 we didn’t stop turning up.
Do not listen to Villa fans......total dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.