It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be slightly bias but Jack, Phil and Kevin may be even better than Iniesta, Xavi, Serg Biscuits.

In my head that same system is coming together but with bright young English stars (and one Belgian), rather than Spanish.

We obviously don’t have a Messi but Sterling and FFS are better than Pedro. Kane up top of that happens, better than David Villa.

Probably getting this all wrong and the generations / positions at Barca confused but what a fucking time to be alive and blue is my main point

May be slightly bias but Jack, Phil and Kevin may be even better than Iniesta, Xavi, Serg Biscuits.

In my head that same system is coming together but with bright young English stars (and one Belgian), rather than Spanish.

We obviously don’t have a Messi but Sterling and FFS are better than Pedro. Kane up top of that happens, better than David Villa.

Probably getting this all wrong and the generations / positions at Barca confused but what a fucking time to be alive and blue is my main point
Took a while, but you got there in the end :-)

A bit over the top that mate. The barca trio won’t be topped for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.