It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be Harry Kane or Messi,They both divide opinion

So does Ings.

Is there a player that doesn't?

Anyway, I thought how this game worked was tolmie picks a clip at random, and watches us come up with creative ways of linking it back to Danny Ings. Have I been playing it all wrong?

Why do posters continuously have to be reassured about signings? You get the same crap posted in here everyday. If the transfer forum is not for you ignore the threads. You have a huge forum to look at. Transfer snowflakes.

Most of us are here just to see threads get locked. That's the Real thrill mate.

He's criticising his manager in public, rather than looking at his own performance. You don't see a problem with that?

The manager who has been incredibly loyal to Gundo as a player? The manager who changed the system to win the league from 8th in December?
I listened to an interview with Gundo prior to the CL. His respect and friendship with Pep ran through it consistently. He referred to pep as 'family'. Without knowing the context of that whole discussion, I would very much doubt there is any disrespect intended.

ah but some people think one of Pep's predecessors was a god whilst Pep is merely human. Thing is, he's the human that despite any failings does this managing an elite football team better than mortal or immortal past or present.
Lol - the man who cannot be named. Like Harry Potter in here. ‘One of Pep’s predecessors’ - ha ha

It's a forum for discussion and speculation. We do have several ITKs who post info in good faith, but:
a) they're not going to say anything is 100% as things change
b) they will not compromise (nor should they), the sources of their info.

Recalibrate your expectations and enjoy the debates that occur in the transfer threads.

Failing that, you could ignore the threads and monitor the OS.
Do you really believe there are several ITK who post on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.