Harry Kane

We are at crossed wires here. I understand that, But I thought you said your owners end game was selling the club? I said presumably to make money at some point in the future?
Well considering the amount of infrastructure they have put in place, how much they have rasied our income streams, how they have improved us as a brand, they are getting that side all right, the problem is on the pitch, which ofc isnt down to them.

Point I was making was,they sold shares in.......
Rangers 25.1%
Slavia Prague 96.7%
AEK Athens 47%
Vicenza 99.9%
FC Basel 50%.......also sold "many" media and entertainment businesses to fund the purchase of Spurs.
That's some fuckin money spent and now £970m in debt.
I don't think Levy is as smart as some make out.
I didn't know that, presumably to make money on spurs when they sell in the future?. I think the spurs fan is saying they haven't actually pumped any direct cash in for the manager to spend?

Spurs have said that he wont be there. And between us, we have agreed you wont pay £160m. And apparently Levy wont move on the price. I am not sure what the solution is except accepting that there is no solution. And we can all move on.
£160m is a made up media figure.

The real figure will be £100m + addons.

Grealish £75m +£25m

Kane £100+£20m

City may have money but we ain’t stupid.

£160m is a made up media figure.

The real figure will be £100m + addons.

Grealish £75m +£25m

Kane £100+£20m

City may have money but we ain’t stupid.
I’ve repeatedly said this but they don’t listen, they believe the hype the media are peddling and Levy is hinting.

Tbf 2 levy asslickers on an opposition forum simultaneously is quite confusing. Ild be hard pushed amongst Spurs supporting acquaintances to find one that jacks off to levy half as much as either of you two, so crazy aren’t that bad a shout
I made this account 4 years ago, not as big a fan of Levy, concerned at the amount of wanking talk this forum though :D. Some of you are touchy as fuck.

Reactions: nmc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.