Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not 75m plus add ons, it is 100m. There is no need to sugarcoat it and it is definitely ridiculous money to spend on Grealish especially
We don't know the true cost structure of the deal, could be 75 plus add-ons or 100.

Where did the £100m figure come from?
The reason I ask is cos I’ve just seen salivating bollockov on ssn and he said I’ve heard that ‘if’ there were a £100m bid then Jack would be allowed to leave, he then said he’d heard from other sources that this isn’t the case.
So guess work.

Well what you think he's worth doesn't matter. Same goes to everyone who says "he's only worth x amount." Your opinion is irrelevant.
Tell the mods to close the forum then, my understanding of a forum is to express your own opinion..

That KDB thread was beyond hilarious. The flapping
That had everything ,the mad manager and chairman , kev tricked into saying he was staying at that awards do, the agent rushing out a statement to say that was not what he meant , then the plane tracking , best thread ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.