Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what I'm talking about. Nor do stocks represent the economy.

All clubs have taken massive financial hits to their business, like we have. Jack Grealish isn't even worth 100m in the boom market of a few years ago, let alone now when everyone's purse strings have tightened.

In the end it's not my money, and the club can do what they like, but if what's reported is true then it's a shocking deal. I'm sorry.
Double what White cost Arsenal, I’ll stick my neck out on the line and say he will provide more than double to us what White does to them. That was also a club sacking staff and laying off the mascot. That’s shocking then spending high amounts. We can and will spend the money.

I really hoped this was all just noise and that it'd eventually blow over, tbh.

100m is simply insane for him, in this economic climate no less. The Rags with their horrendous transfer dealings, in their desperate position, with the pressure they have to bring in new players in order to win something, are able to get Sancho who's five years younger for 30m less.

We're being hoodwinked.
Well the club disagree. What is insane though is compare him to Sancho.

Same. He tried to have a straightener with Andy Morrison after training one time. No fear

Now I was a game small one in my time but there's being game and being suicidal. SWP against Andy Morrison is suicidal even if he had a baseball bat in his hand lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.