Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody cares

Exactly I'm past caring. We've tried to do everything the right polite way and we get nothing but shit whatever we do. I hope we give them something to really cry about. Fetch that bloke back that was shouting about spending billions to make us the biggest club in the world at the start of the takeover, buy every single player we want that we can get in spite of the cost and say to the federations, "Fair play? We'll see you in court you suckers!"Give all our season ticket and card holders one million pounds each ( I particularly like this one) so we can travel in luxury to every game, build a huge social club on site with free beerand live entertainment for the home fans, take the roof off the away section at the ground and position sprinklers so the rare time it doesn't rain in Manchester they still get piss wet through, build a Gene Kelly structure two miles away from the stadium for the press and give them binoculars to see the game, old curled up British rail cheese sandwiches and orange squash for refreshment. Hate?? We'll give you reasons to fucking hate us!!!

Last edited:
Chill out mate, it’s a forum I know my messages are irrelevant..

I was originally like that. I have said before on here I don't think Kane is worth what Spuds are asking for but then you just have to take a step back and realise it doesn't matter. If the club want that player and if they are happy to pay that fee then so be it. Sit back, enjoy the ride and enjoy the meltdown of other fans crying about us "buying the league".

Those not arsed about him, those having a pop at the fee - they’ll all be cheering his performances soon enough.
There isn’t one club in the league who wouldn’t take this kid in a heartbeat, and who’s fans wouldn’t absolutely be buzzing about this transfer.

like I say. They’ll soon cheering.

Pep coaching Grealish. Amazing.
Agreed. There's a buzz around this lad from anyone who watches him. He's like a mix of (and I'm not comparing quality so no-one get aggy) Spanish Dave and Gundogan. He's got the creativity of the former, with the control of the latter - when Pep figures out the tactical details and he gets the rhythm, he's gonna have that ability to hold onto the ball and keep us in position, while also being ready to explode and find that key creative pass at the right moment.

Excited for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.