Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably tweeted that he thought we were gonna win the league while we were driving down Deansgate in an open top bus.
Half expecting to see tomorrow:

“Here we go! Steve Daley to MCFC is a #DoneDeal Full agreement between Peter Swales and Wolves for record £1.4million. WWFC now targeting Andy Gray from AvFC”

Last edited:
I have a friend who posts on redcafe that was telling me about this weird poster that showed up in their Grealish thread. I had to see it for myself:

N8aNCdA.png

Hello again FIFA buddy. He's their problem now.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Talksports very own 'transfer expert' and South Coast correspondent was gobsmacked live on air when the news broke.
Fucking chancers and blaggers mate. Sky had their very own Dumb and Dumber sat in the studio chatting broken biscuits all day with literally nothing else to do except to find out about transfers. The very definition of ‘You had one job’
Neither of them had a fucking scooby.

Oh hello, Captain Tap-in is at it again.
Weird how he - or indeed none of his fellow ‘transfer experts’ - had any inkling whatsoever about, say, Ings to Villa
Don’t rate Romano either but to be honest I think Villa went to extra lengths to keep that Ings move a secret. Announce it as a big surprise to soften the blow - which has worked pretty well from what I can see.

Too right.. think this may be appropriate..not too in your face

Absolutely fantastic, thanks :-D

Far weirder than I anticipated but all the more captivating because of it.

PS. Is there an antidote?
It’s firmly lodged in my head, can we do something to somehow unwatch it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.