Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t have it both ways. Villa cannot be a club waiting to dominate domestic football and rate Dean Smith at the same time. Which is it?

Villa are building for a bright future and Dean Smith is a stepping stone, or it’s all bluster and Dean is the zenith of our ambitions?
You mean like Roberto Mancini and Pellegrini were for us?

And who knows , maybe even Pep is a stepping stone.

Dean Smith has done well, he looked out of his depth the first season after promotion, but has since shown he has something.

Not the greatest but still a very decent manager doing a very decent job.

Top 4 could be a closed shop for the forseeable future in my opinion. Look at the squads United and Chelsea are building and then the sides us and Liverpool already have. Villa haven’t got a hope of breaking that anytime soon, they’ll be lucky to get in the european conference league. From a footballing perspective it would make no sense to stay at Villa over coming here, but I won’t begrudge him for staying loyal to the club he loves if that’s what he decides.

Top 4 could be a closed shop for the forseeable future in my opinion. Look at the squads United and Chelsea are building and then the sides us and Liverpool already have. Villa haven’t got a hope of breaking that anytime soon, they’ll be lucky to get in the european conference league. From a footballing perspective it would make no sense to stay at Villa over coming here, but I won’t begrudge him for staying loyal to the club he loves if that’s what he decides.
Considering that it would also not make sense for Villa to even think of selling Grealish, rather just improve the squad around him, making him the main man

You can’t have it both ways. Villa cannot be a club waiting to dominate domestic football and rate Dean Smith at the same time. Which is it?

Villa are building for a bright future and Dean Smith is a stepping stone, or it’s all bluster and Dean is the zenith of our ambitions?

You're talking absolute shite.

No one is trying to anything both ways. Villa is an ambitious project. Smith is a good manager, and Villa fans love him.

Considering that it would also not make sense for Villa to even think of selling Grealish, rather just improve the squad around him, making him the main man
Obviously not. If he leaves its because he wants to join a more competitive team and not because Villa need or want to sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.