Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows what the fee is. There are no quotations by club officials in the public domain and the media exagerate everything to do with Manchester City spending. The only thing that looks likely is that City paid a release-clause because VIlla were powerless to turn down the bid. So what was that set at? We don't know. The most quoted figures are either £75m, or £75m rising to £100m but there is no point an agent agreeing a release clause unless it can be exercised by a number of clubs. If you're targeting MCFC and you know their record fee is £65m, you don't see that release clause at £100m so I suspect the fee could be lower than what's been rumoured.

The most quoted figure is 100m. By everyone. 75m came from one tenuous source only. I can believe it myself, but not rushing to based on that one claim, nor do I feel any need to.

You are right, nobody knows, not sure if we ever will. Not really any different if it was 1m and 99m in add-ons. The headlines have already been written as 100m and stuck, no pulling that back now even if a true fee gets reported at some point.

The excitement in his signing is enough for me.

Knowing it's been done a few days, cannot say the anouncement is gonna get me giddy, not really an amazing shock revelation.

Just glad he has signed

Why is everyone kicking off about us spending 100million when United have spent more than that this transfer window so far yet nothing has been said? It doesn't matter if it's on 2 players rather than 1. It's still more money spent.

Chelsea are on the verge of getting Lukaku for 100million plus and I've hardly heard anything said about that either. It's madness.

Why is everyone kicking off about us spending 100million when United have spent more than that this transfer window so far yet nothing has been said? It doesn't matter if it's on 2 players rather than 1. It's still more money spent.

Chelsea are on the verge of getting Lukaku for 100million plus and I've hardly heard anything said about that either. It's madness.
Who is kicking off?

Of whom do you speak of sir?

If it's media, well nowt new is it

I'd say playing 2 DM's and picking wide players and sole attacking CM for their supposed work rate over attacking ability is defence minded.
Sorry yes i dont disagree, but in my opinion he packed the defence because of his lack of top level coaching ability.
easier to try and not concede rather than try and score.

hence the italy result. Pep wouldve had grealish and foden (ok he was injured but you get my point) on to try and force italy back but southgate went the other way , because, nice guy as he is, hes not good enough

Great shout mate.
Try telling that to the hateful 8, sky sports news, tebas the fat slug, deloony, nostrils harris, talksport, bbc sport, nick boring **** harris, Herbert sherbet dip dickhead, Ian ladyman, the ragtop newspapers.

Anyone I've missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.