Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t an error, but you enjoy yourself thinking you’re spanking me in public.

I gave facts…as in actual inflation…and was shown that he was talking about a made up metric called “football inflation.”

There’s nothing wrong with differing points of view, nor acknowledging an error. I’ve apologized many times for them…when making them.

Funny to watch you going to so much trouble to try to make a wholly personal point. You need a life.

Blimey, that's told him.

Can’t wait to see what pep can do with him. So much untapped potential and now training with the best players and coach in the world will no doubt see an immense improvement.

First target has to be to increase his goal tally and improve his ball retention but the sky is the limit with grealish under pep it really is the perfect match.

Why is everyone kicking off about us spending 100million when United have spent more than that this transfer window so far yet nothing has been said? It doesn't matter if it's on 2 players rather than 1. It's still more money spent.

Chelsea are on the verge of getting Lukaku for 100million plus and I've hardly heard anything said about that either. It's madness.
We don't have any connection with the English football media. I understood it in relation to the smear of Der Spiegel but when it comes to basic football operations we should put out our own news. In-house if need be. Propaganda is the art of war-fare. First you demonise your opponent then you regulate and legislate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.