Welcome Jack Grealish!

I have to say that I thought he'd bottle it and stay at Villa, and said so to a couple of people earlier this week, really pleased to be wrong, it's a lot of money, but it's not mine, so who cares.

I hope he is as keen as his interview suggests when Pep tells him he's left back on Saturday ;-)
I don't think it was never not on, it was just a big decision for him, he's a villa boy through and through, regardless of the rumours he was a secret United fan (more bollocks), he'd been with us for 19 years so it wasn't an easy decision I no doubt believe he had some worries/concerns, and who wouldn't, but I believe for where he's at its the right decision for him, we can't give him that yet what city can.

sadly do to FFP we have to go about getting up there a different way. Because the so called old sky 4 don't like what city did and they can't let more do it.

I read on the net people think we only got ings, buendia and Bailey because he's gone, but that's not true our owners have spent over 100 million last 2 windows each time and would again this window regardless of jack going or staying, and I feel our transfers haven't finished yet, and can see us spending a further 80 to 90 million if the right player comes available.

Last edited:
Cheers this last 18 months has put everything into perspective, that's why losing Jack as much as it hurts and it does a little it's just a player and only a game. Win lose or draw there's always the next game and life goes on.

It certainly does mate I lost two of my best mates in the space of two years by the age of 29. One was suicide at age 24 and one was stabbed to death at 30. Losing a son young must be beyond awful. God bless you

Regardless of people’s opinions on Sam Lee, the guy’s got a great sense of humour

He took a lot of nasty abuse from the Villa lot over this. They were wanting to destroy his career over this so I'm glad he's dishing it out to them.

He took a lot of nasty abuse from the Villa lot over this. They were wanting to destroy his career over this so I'm glad he's dishing it out to them.
It's all banter, and as long as he was willing to take it, and I assume he was, then he's entitle to give it.

We need to stop bowing down to the snowflake culture and get back to what us brits are know for, our sense of humour.

I don't think it was never on, it was just a big decision for hi., he's a villa boy through and through, regardless of the rumours he was a secret United fan (more bollocks), he'd been with us for 19 years so it wasn't an easy decision I no doubt believe he had some worries/concerns, and who wouldn't, but I believe for where he's at its the right decision for him, we can't give him that yet what city can.

sadly do to FFP we have to go about getting up there a different way. Because the so called old sky 4 don't like what city did and they can't let more do it.

I read on the net people think we only got ings, buendia and Bailey because he's gone, but that's not true our owners have spent over 100 million last 2 windows each time and would again this window regardless of jack going or staying, and I feel our transfers haven't finished yet, and can see us spending a further 80 to 90 million if the right player comes available.
Nice to see a reasonable Villa fan on the plot.

I've always had a soft spot for Villa and think you've done some good business this summer. Certainly not prepared to stand still by any measure.

How does the spending you detail fly in relation to FFP mate?

How are they taking it all down your neck of the woods pal?
Fairly philosophical and sanguine tbf. Never had any serious grief off Villa fans after a decade in the region. I think the people here are really sound.

Social media is a blight on our society.

Got a couple of Blues mates who are made up, though! Fuck me, they hate Villa.

Yeah, because me saying I'll be very happy to be proven wrong in my opinion that he's no better than what we currently have indicates a self entitled desire for Pep to please me directly in every single thing he and City as a club do. That's absolutely what I meant.
Chill

It certainly does mate I lost two of my best mates in the space of two years by the age of 29. One was suicide at age 24 and one was stabbed to death at 30. Losing a son young must be beyond awful. God bless you
Sorry to hear buddy, each day is a new challenge for us as a family, sadly my son was bullied online to the point he took his own life, sadly the culprits walk away Scott free, even after admitting to the police and the messages, as CPS said its not in the public interest to prosecute.

All we can All do is keep there memories alive of our lost loved ones.

Anyway let's get back to football and super Jack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.