Welcome Jack Grealish!

For anyone who hasn't watched, watch the Inside City of the lad's first day. One can only imagine what he felt and what his family felt as they walked round all of our facilities.

Oh, and any lurking rags, dippers, villains - whoever - have a watch and you'll see exactly why these players want to come here, and why we aren't the little club you still seem to think we are.

I fucking loved watching that. Cannot wait for tomorrow.

Envy..they are really hurting and we're feeling magic:))
Mark Ogden on ESPN
I wouldn't say it's a vanity buy, but it's not one they need.
So according to Hilda's lad, Pep has persuaded the club to part with £100 million on a player that will add nothing to the team. It must be comforting for red top fans to know Oggy is around to point out Pep's mistakes.

The only signing who’s had a great first season under Pep has been Dias. It took the entire squad a year to get used to him and his tactics when he first arrived, and it usually takes new players a year to do the same.

Pep said when he first came, [paraphrasing] “the hardest thing to do is to learn to play the way I like to play, for me to get the team playing the way I like to play. It is much easier to play defensive football, for the players and a manager. To play attacking football with intensity is much more difficult”.

One player in 5 years has had a great first season. And while Grealish is a decent player, it’s not like he’s at Yaya, de Bruyne or DSilva standard so we will have to be patient, because the media and Villa fans won’t be (they’ll love it if he doesn’t hit the ground running, and it’s likely he won’t).
Hope Dias isn't the exact opposite of those who’ve had a quiet first season, given his absolutely shockingly bad performance at the Euros.…..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.