Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Journo's again showing they have no fucking idea at all, last night 99% of them said we were looking the other way.
Journos report what they're told by their sources at the club.

In a situation like this, I'm 100% sure that the club closed ranks and told everybody that we're not in for him. It's the biggest transfer in the history of football, they're not going to let the physio's brother break it.

What I don't get is how do you end up with 110% of your revenue being sucked up in wages? How was that allowed to happen, & how did they believe they'd get around it & make the business work? :-|
They got away with it because they are Barcelona.
Madrid and the rags are in the same boat, flying by the seat of their pants but Uefa won't go after them. Look as this with Barça now, have we had anything at all from Uefa on how they've broke ffp rules? Not one syllable from them.

This all happening just strengthens our stance, our innocence and our honesty at trying to do things the right way.

It should be demotion to the second tier, transfer ban, banned from Europe and points deduction for the coming season for Barca.

But it won't be.

I know this will sound incredibly naive but why won’t Messi play for Barcelona for free for a couple of years ? He’s been at the Club for 21 years and has probably earned hundreds of million during that time. He doesn’t need the money but it looks like his Club does. Doesnt he owe them ? I know loyalty is an overrated commodity these days but this would be a great time for Mr Messi to demonstrate some.
Not naive at all little buddy. (I presume you are 6 or younger yeah?)

Fascinating stuff.

There is no doubt Messi and Barca are finished it really isn’t a PR stunt.

I think if we want Messi he is ours. But do we prefer Kane?

Whichever it is we have to move fast or we could get neither.

We could sign Messi right now as the deal has been there for him for ages whereas Mr Levy is still worried about looking like a big man.

All I will say is if we don’t pick up the phone to Messi we must be damn sure of Kane.

Journo's again showing they have no fucking idea at all, last night 99% of them said we were looking the other way.
Yeah, nobody really knows until they know. I am refusing to believe though that Messi and his dad have absolutely no Plan B. With all the fucking about thats been going on since Laporta came in and again, going back to his interview last September saying he wanted to finish his career on a high/new challenge etc - I think they definitely decided to stay at Barca but now this has happened, it will be "right, get on the phone to XXXX"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.