Seasoncard - 2021/22

It should be, but summat is telling me that a fuckin' computer is involved.
First problem was that I mistook my queue number for the number in the queue - 181K. Jeez, I thought, more'n were at York. fuck that I'll call back tomorrow. Just realised in time and ended up in another three minute queue! Finally, got the men's team downloaded, well summat's in the Wallet but I was expecting one of those funny little black 'n white square things or a barcode but I've got a blue square thing with the details on and for the Norwich game. The women's season ticket is sitting there but the fucking Download to Wallet button is greyed out. Anyone got a women's season ticket?

What a pile of shite. Have to queue to download it onto a mobile, using a website that's not been built for mobile. Couldn't see all the options until I put the phone in landscape and no buttons, just tiny tick boxes or text. Like a website from 1996.

Hope Grealish has got some web development experience.

What a pile of shite. Have to queue to download it onto a mobile, using a website that's not been built for mobile. Couldn't see all the options until I put the phone in landscape and no buttons, just tiny tick boxes or text. Like a website from 1996.

Hope Grealish has got some web development experience.
Completely confused me, why don’t they just have a button saying “download your season card”? I have to blue square, detaiks of the Norwich game and also a bar code. Which of these gains you entry?

25p for a junior in Kippax when I started in 1974. 2p for a programme if you were flush.
Not sure you're right with price of programme when I first went as a kid it was 2 shilling in scoreboard 6d to transfer into Kippax if it was pissing down and programmes were a shilling (5p) then. :-)

Think I've done mine properly.

I've had to download Google Pay and it's showing in there as sorted.

Should there be a confirmation email to confirm everything is sweet? I've not had one.

Completely confused me, why don’t they just have a button saying “download your season card”? I have to blue square, detaiks of the Norwich game and also a bar code. Which of these gains you entry?
Once downloaded, it'll go into your Google or Apple wallet. From there, it's a blue Square with a barcode. That's what you'll need for the game and you scan that like at a self service checkout. They used it for the CL game and it worked ok, but with a few thousand people. Will definitely be getting to the Norwich game early, as suspect there's going to be pretty big queues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.