Aston Villa Thread - 2021/22

In-Shot-20210806-221446475.gif

Hi villa fan here , all villa fans are hurt and gutted Jack has left the club. Remember we have had 10 years of generally dire football and been down to the championship for a couple of seasons. Things got better last season. Jack has been the shining light during this time. Look after him he is going win a lot of trophies at city. City are not a plastic club would not worry about comments from other fans they are only jealous of your rich owners,there are a lot of Liverpool , Utd fans where I live in Tamworth these are the plastic fans IMO.

Hi villa fan here , all villa fans are hurt and gutted Jack has left the club. Remember we have had 10 years of generally dire football and been down to the championship for a couple of seasons. Things got better last season. Jack has been the shining light during this time. Look after him he is going win a lot of trophies at city. City are not a plastic club would not worry about comments from other fans they are only jealous of your rich owners,there are a lot of Liverpool , Utd fans where I live in Tamworth these are the plastic fans IMO.
Thank god mate - you’re in a real minority being reasonable like that - I’ve given up on Twitter - tired of challenging the “only been round for 10 years” bullsh*t and plastic club. They seem to stick their fingers in their ears when I point out we’ve had 57 out of 74 years since the war with higher crowds and in the last century before our new owner arrived we both had won 8 major trophies.

Their bitterness is beyond anything we thought. They're acting like Grealish came here to win the community shield and this was his only chance in 6 years to win anything.

Good luck this season. Hopefully your new signings push on, would be interesting to see Villa have a cup run or qualify for Europe.

It was three seasons though, mate

:)

Their bitterness is beyond anything we thought. They're acting like Grealish came here to win the community shield and this was his only chance in 6 years to win anything.
It’s like your beautiful wife has left you for a more handsome richer man and now wants divorce. There is a thin line between love and hate for some villa fans. Time will be the healer.I personally want Jack to do well at city.We shall soon see the front 3 of Grealish Foden and Kane at city the players that Safegate would not pick together but most England fans would have loved to see.

He's just making a joke. I thought it was kinda funny. He does dive a lot tbf

Most fouled player though. Presumably some of those might be dives, not "true fouls", but similar to Neymar in that players deliberately and persistently target him for tactical fouls. We don't have any players anywhere close to him on the list, will be interesting to see how he adapts to our style of play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.