Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irony is most PSG fans rate Ronaldo and don't like Messi very much. Most of them are not arsed about the saga

No mate.
he’s faster than Messi. Always has been.
better in the air. Always has been.
stronger and bigger. Always has been.
better, much better, work ethic. Always has had.
has more courage, proved it in many different leagues. Always has had.
Ronaldo is in top 5 all time for me and the best by far of his era.
messi top ten all time and very much second best of his era.
Messi is also a coward of a footballer. And a greedy ****.
You taking the news well I see.

Which are all wonderful traits for an Olympic sprinter but Messi is better at football

Qatar replaced Unicef shortly after Rosell (now a convicted criminal) replaced Laporta.

Then they bought Neymar, without Barca having a replacement, leading them to waste all that money on Coutinho, Dembele, and so forth. Wages spiralled leading to the ridiculous situation they are in today. It was always Messi and the other members of the old guard that kept the team going all that time. Best part of a decade. The rest have been poor, and hideously over paid. The club is almost destitute. Messi and Messi Snr know, everything that happened after Laporta was a joke, a succession of criminal activities and criminal neglience. They've been leached off for a decade. Symbolically, the Qatar deal made the 'mes que un club' thing a joke. Messi and others had no choice but to wear the shirt. Thanks to a criminal, who fucked over the president who brought through Pep (who brought through Messi). That criminal signed a deal with the people who say they've signed Messi, and it broke the image of the club, and heralded the start of a decade of decay.

My bet is he's no intention of signing for PSG. He's about to fuck them over, to pay them back. All the enemies of the Barca old guard have been assembled into one big line. The Barca boys, and their allies, need one bullet - and that bullet is Messi. Can't wait to see what happens.

No mate.
Ronaldo is in top 5 all time for me and the best by far of his era.
messi top ten all time and very much second best of his era.
Messi is also a coward of a footballer. And a greedy ****.
Hahahahahahaha.

Can't wait to see him acting like a little smacked arse after we've scored the forth past his shower of cunts.

Hes an absolute fucking drama queen. All this latest bollocks has swung me to 75/25 against wanting him.

Its like having him as the player/legend/GOAT/once in a lifetime chance is there and won't go away but all the shit that comes with him outweighs it for me.

why, what has he said now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.