Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that bullshit last year about how he wanted to come to us. And then this year, when he really is a free agent, straight in talks with PSG. Did we even get a look in?
Dont worry mate. We shall have him fluttering his eyelids at us and flashing his pants by about Xmas when reports come out (ie: are leaked to a friendly press by his people) that he is “unhappy” at PSG.
He did it to us for years at Barcelona, not going to change now.
Glad to see the club has found its bollocks and stayed well away this time.
He’s less than half the player ronaldo is and always has been.

Dont worry mate. We shall have him fluttering his eyelids at us and flashing his pants by about Xmas when reports come out (ie: are leaked to a friendly press by his people) that he is “unhappy” at PSG.
Lmao. I think you mean twice the player.

I am gutted and surprised that City seemingly do not want Messi now. The years of chasing him, the club playing the same style as Barcelona.

Throw in Pep, Txiki and Soriano and it makes no sense that we did not know what was happening at Barca. Pep was seen over the summer with Laporta and has openly stated that he is in regular contact with Koeman.

It doesn’t add up. If anyone knows the inner working of Barca/Messi you would think it’s us.
He might just prefer PSG and as much money as he can get.

Sure he's less than half the player Ronaldo is. Even those who inexplicably think fake Ron is better don't think he's twice the player Messi is.
That's just hyperbole at its very worst.

Lmao. I think you mean twice the player.
No mate.
he’s faster than Messi. Always has been.
better in the air. Always has been.
stronger and bigger. Always has been.
better, much better, work ethic. Always has had.
has more courage, proved it in many different leagues. Always has had.
Ronaldo is in top 5 all time for me and the best by far of his era.
messi top ten all time and very much second best of his era.
Messi is also a coward of a footballer. And a greedy ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.