Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that bullshit last year about how he wanted to come to us. And then this year, when he really is a free agent, straight in talks with PSG. Did we even get a look in?
Because life isn't so simple and circumstances change.
He no doubt was willing to sign for us last year, anybody denying that is in cloud cuckoo land. Sadly this news he's been released seems to have come at the worst possible time for us.
I'm sure if we could make the figures work, Messi and his advisors will have been made aware.

Hes an absolute fucking drama queen. All this latest bollocks has swung me to 75/25 against wanting him.

Its like having him as the player/legend/GOAT/once in a lifetime chance is there and won't go away but all the shit that comes with him outweighs it for me.
Totally agree. Tired of being told that he's the victim here and we should all cry ourselves to sleep about it. Fuck that.

Said on the Kane thread ,i still think he might end up with us.

I think the prospect of a reunion with Pep, and a Champions League win Swan Song before joining our New York City FC franchise will be very tempting.

Roy of the Rovers stuff.

Messi joining us and winning our first Champions League.

Would love to see him in the Premier League rather than wasting away in France.

Totally agree. Tired of being told that he's the victim here and we should all cry ourselves to sleep about it. Fuck that.
Think most rational people are watching on with a passing interest and probably managing not to cry or feel sorry for him.

Said on the Kane thread ,i still think he might end up with us.

I think the prospect of a reunion with Pep, and a Champions League win Swan Song before joining our New York City FC franchise will be very tempting.

Roy of the Rovers stuff.

Messi joining us and winning our first Champions League.

Would love to see him in the Premier League rather than wasting away in France.
If Messi still thinks he's got it then he should be getting over here and giving it a go.

I am gutted and surprised that City seemingly do not want Messi now. The years of chasing him, the club playing the same style as Barcelona.

Throw in Pep, Txiki and Soriano and it makes no sense that we did not know what was happening at Barca. Pep was seen over the summer with Laporta and has openly stated that he is in regular contact with Koeman.

It doesn’t add up. If anyone knows the inner working of Barca/Messi you would think it’s us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.