Seasoncard - 2021/22

Absolutely spot on!

I never miss a game, and I’m all for improvements on Green issues; so having the Apple Wallet ticket is ideal for me because I don’t share my ticket with anyone else and I want there to be less plastic usage in the world. I’m also happier that I haven’t got the tin I never make use of or the tat that used to come with it.

I found the procedure of getting the ticket onto my phone very easy and I’m ready to go for the new season, I’m very happy with the new system (although will get there early for Norwich, just in case!), and can’t wait!

But for those who share tickets with others (I know plenty of people, for a variety of reasons, who have a seasoncard but pass it on to mates when they can’t make it rather than exchange it with strangers or even away fans in the City Ticket Exchange system)… or those who don’t have smart phones that support this new system… this is a bit of a shit situation for them, so they should have had the option to have a hard copy seasoncard.
I think though that sharing a digi ticket might actually be easier than a physical one but there is a tota lack of communication from the club they could have easily announced it months ago and this would have made it easier for people to understand how they can do thr “out of the norm” stuff The issues they are not addressing is for those who don’t have a smart phone or printer or don’t sit easily with tech It really is not the way to introduce something new

Apologies, I'm sure this has been answered but I can't seem to find it.

My son has had a season ticket for donkeys years but works away alot and my wife has always used his ticket when he can't go, in fact in recent seasons she attended more than he did. If he forwards the renewal email to her can she download the ticket to her phone and attend instead of him, then when he wants to go he simply takes her phone to the game?

Thanks

Downloaded but it's not showing in Google pay app its asking for a payment method I'm not putting my card details in it so does that mean I can't use the app?

My son has had a season ticket for donkeys years but works away alot and my wife has always used his ticket when he can't go, in fact in recent seasons she attended more than he did. If he forwards the renewal email to her can she download the ticket to her phone and attend instead of him, then when he wants to go he simply takes her phone to the game?

Thanks
She could try logging into his account on her phone and downloading it that way. Or he can add her to his friends and family list and transfer to her when he can’t go.

I think though that sharing a digi ticket might actually be easier than a physical one but there is a tota lack of communication from the club they could have easily announced it months ago and this would have made it easier for people to understand how they can do thr “out of the norm” stuff The issues they are not addressing is for those who don’t have a smart phone or printer or don’t sit easily with tech It really is not the way to introduce something new
I think the very least they could have done is have some helpline available this weekend. I got my email link at 8.00 last night. And am working all day Monday. I’m using this forum to try and get support, whereas it should be City giving advice.

Thanks, logging onto his account is probably the best option rather than faffing about with the F&F for alot of games.

I was just wondering if she clicked on the link on the email that has been forwarded she might be able to just download it to her phone.

Nailed it. Absolute shitshow of monumental proportions and I think we have only just scratched the scab of the enormity of this disaster. We had around 42K Seasoncard holders and probably less than 5% visit forums. That means for everyone struggling on here there are AT LEAST twenty times as many others struggling in silence. What is the most astonishing however is that nobody appears to be checking on what is happening, and if there is someone, why are they not intervening?

It really shows signs of a rudderless ship or of an organisation that has become so big that nobody has the full picture. Supporter Services have never been good, but at least once upon a time you knew where you were in the queue and eventually somebody answered. Solutions were slow but eventually came, unlike now, where this absolutely needless change of entry format has created the mother of all fuck ups that will be unveiled at any turnstile you care to visit on August 21st.
My advice is certainly for the Norwich game call in for a Maccy's breakfast and get in the queue for the ground....a sort of reverse sitting in dogshit alley waiting to get tickets from the past.

Thanks, logging onto his account is probably the best option rather than faffing about with the F&F for alot of games.

I was just wondering if she clicked on the link on the email that has been forwarded she might be able to just download it to her phone.

Only potential problem with that is if they come out with Covid Vaccine Proof required. The name on the ticket wouldn't match with it. Otherwise I agree that logging into his account & downloading would be an easier route. Either way, a plastic card would have been much better for the great majority of Blues IMHO, but we are where we are.

Thanks
I think if you forward he'd not be able to go. I think you need to add her to his 'friends and family' section, so if she doesn't have an account yet set her one up so she has a supporter number, then you should be able to do it from there. I think you do it match by match, so I'm not sure you can do it yet but should be able to once the matches are showing?

The site says:

"Alongside the reduced risk of lost and stolen tickets, mobile ticketing provides the flexibility to transfer your ticket digitally to people linked in your Friends and Family. This means that you will be able to transfer your mobile ticket to your friend or family member for the matches you cannot attend.

You will be able to do this from your account on a match-by-match basis, removing the need to meet face to face to pass the ticket to them. Please ensure your Friends and Family list is up to date in your online account throughout the season. Ticket transfer is only available with mobile ticketing."

Yes, the link just takes you to the account log in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.