Seasoncard - 2021/22

Apologies for asking a question that’s no doubt been asked multiple times.

Once I’ve chosen to download my mobile season ticket and done that, does it then exclude me from ever doing print at home ticket in case I want to pass it on to a mate to use?
Does opting for print at home tie you exclusively to that method or can you run that alongside the mobile ticket version and only print off tickets when the need arises e.g in my situation to give my ticket to my non smart phone owning old man when I can’t go ?
I believe it's one or the other for the season. You can't chop and change. That's another advantage of PAH - I can presumably give a ticket to someone who doesn't have the right phone.

Tried downloading it and nothing happening when I clicked on the link, several times. I’ve got an iPhone XR so shouldn’t be a problem. I’ve managed to navigate my way to print at home, I think…

What's worrying is that amidst all the frigging about I mentioned in an earlier post my season card could be downloaded to my sons phone at the same it was already downloaded on mine
Surely that shouldn't be possible ?
But it is............

I believe it's one or the other for the season. You can't chop and change. That's another advantage of PAH - I can presumably give a ticket to someone who doesn't have the right phone.
Thanks. I’ve opted in to print at home so no looking back now. As you say it makes it easier to pass your ticket on in the old fashioned way.

Eventually managed to sort it on my lads phone. They have some very persistent cookies it would appear on android. Logged out of the account, deleted all cookies in Chrome on his phone. Tried logging back in, using supporter number and password, still didn't work. So thought I would have one last go and clear the cache on the phone by booting into recovery mode.
Boom could log in and download the ticket to his Google pay. Wouldn't mind if it was an old phone but it's a 3 month old Google Pixel 5.
Strange that he hasn't had a similar problem with the other passes/loyalty cards he has on Google Pay so must be something odd with how Man City handle cookies or authentication.
Me too. Previously wasnt letting me log on via my sons supporter number. Tried again and changed the password. This time it let me into his account using his supporter number and new password. He did the same on his phone and it let him in and downloaded. Do we have to go through this palaver every game?

What's worrying is that amidst all the frigging about I mentioned in an earlier post my season card could be downloaded to my sons phone at the same it was already downloaded on mine
Surely that shouldn't be possible ?
But it is............
Yes it is. My son has downloaded his to his phone, but it’s still available to download onto mine.

Me too. Previously wasnt letting me log on via my sons supporter number. Tried again and changed the password. This time it let me into his account using his supporter number and new password. He did the same on his phone and it let him in and downloaded. Do we have to go through this palaver every game?
No, it updates itself after every match as far as I am aware.

Does anyone know how I can actually download my carers ticket??

I get how you can register kids accounts to download those but what about carer tickets? There is no set name or account for those as quite rightly its its my name but I give the ticket to whoever can go with me that given game but I cant get the ticket downloaded and I've tried everything suggested browsers the lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.