Harry Kane

I can pm you a pic of the body part if you like?
9af13e0c95ccab70640225ca0c1b2bbd.gif

Conversation​

Transfer News Live
@DeadlineDayLive

BREAKING: Inter Milan is heading towards Liquidation. The plan is to sell every player who receives a bid. Selling Lukaku isn’t the end: Lautaro Martinez, Barella, De Vrij. No-one can be certain of wearing the Inter shirt next season. (Source:
@Corriere
)

Seems inter are in the shit !
FFP was brought in to stop that so that can’t be right…..

Kane will get done

i think spurs are playing with us knowing they hold al the cards and at the last minute will not sell leaving us a striker short. i would never trust a club that wanted us banned and signed a letter with others to uefa in giving us the maximum punishment possible

its funny that they spurs are moaning about the money city spend ? then hype up the transfer of kane to £150million knowing city have no option but to pay

i would love the media to see this is not a one way things ? its also the GREEDY selling clubs that know we have the money and ask crazy prices

Haaland absolutely 100% does NOT *head better* and the fact you said that shows how little you know. you think because he's tall he's good in the air? Every single dortmund fan will tell you haaland is not great in the air at all.
It seems it's you who don't know Lukaku.

i think spurs are playing with us knowing they hold al the cards and at the last minute will not sell leaving us a striker short. i would never trust a club that wanted us banned and signed a letter with others to uefa in giving us the maximum punishment possible

its funny that they spurs are moaning about the money city spend ? then hype up the transfer of kane to £150million know city have no option but to pay

i would love the media to see this is not a one way things ? its also the GREEDY selling clubs that know we have the money and ask crazy prices
I just think it gets done with a bit of tinkering

£120m up front

a few addons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.