Harry Kane

Surely Kane wont fall for Nuno's bullshit, trying to talk him in to staying, saying hes got this project, how they're going to start winning things etc,
Respectfully, if I was the best player at a club like Spurs, if I was promised the project would be taking major steps, and yet I was lied to, led along, whilst I gave my all, Nuno is especially the last manager to be able to convince me that I should stay. That is all, if it was someone like Conte, entirely different scenario.

I keep saying Harry holds all the cards, Levy will sell, like he usually does, the price is all left determined. If we really want him we'll get it done, only way I see this deal not happening is if we decide he's not worth the money asked at any point.

I like the part about City becoming the Bayern of the league. Truth be told I'd once much preferred a competitive league where maybe some years it doesn't work out, but considering what some teams have tried to do to us behind the scenes I'm now ok with winning every league season for eternity.
Don't be greedy. It'd be nice to share the Carabao around. Er, with obvious exceptions!

I like the part about City becoming the Bayern of the league. Truth be told I'd once much preferred a competitive league where maybe some years it doesn't work out, but considering what some teams have tried to do to us behind the scenes I'm now ok with winning every league season for eternity.
It would be hilarious. But probably for the best it's not possible. Could you imagine the state of some of the VAR decisions!?

Tottenham fan on Reddit seems like some of them are not as bad as the ones on here they seem to know Kane is going.

“City tap up Kane. They agree terms.

City start talking to Spurs. Put in bullshit £100m offer. Levy tells them to come back with something closer to £150m. City eventually offer something near that. Levy agrees on condition that agreement is kept confidential until end of transfer window. In theory, it’s also kept from Kane to minimise any chance of leaking.

Somebody (probably from City) accidentally lets it slip to Charlie Kane. Kane gets over-excited, starts telling everybody and anybody who will listen that the deal is done (wedding incident).

City high-ups realise that this is proof of confidentiality clause being broken and is jeopardising the deal with Levy. City release strong denial of deal having been done to try to salvage. Maybe it works, maybe Levy insists on a few million more as the price of renegotiation.

The Kanes are told of the deal and told it’s meant to stay a secret. Either the Kanes understand that breaking the clause would kill the transfer but want to send a message in a petty way by not training, or they genuinely think that the fact a deal is done means there is no point going to training. Might as well have an extended holiday.

Levy and Paratici spend ~£150million before the end of August including 2 attacking players, Kane is then announced as a City player.

City Bayernise the Prem, Spurs hope to become England’s Dortmund. Sounds shit, I know, but this analogy does mean perpetual Champions League and scum/Schalke getting relegated.
All sounds plausible. “City tap up Kane”. I used to be very Blue Peter and think that was disgraceful. Now I can see there’s no point bidding for a player if they aren’t interested.

Guy top left also said “City spent 100 million on Grealish”

no mention of the 40 million we made in sales so it was 60 million net spend. They know this for a fact just constantly pushing their narrative that City spend what they want

they also said City clearly have loads of money. Yea we have loads of money but they know we can’t spend what we want because of restrictions so it’s irrelevant how much we e got. More incorrect narrative pushing.

SSN is the football version of Loose Women
I think it actually be more than 40 million
Sane, Sancho deal, Harrison, Angelino if my memory serves me right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.