Mobile ticketing…

CTID1979

Team supported
Man City
Apologies if this has been done to death or in the wrong section but my word I am frustrated.

How on earth are you supposed to download your match ticket to your wallet?

I’ve logged into my account and ticked my season card of the three that are showing but the “Add to wallet” button will not light up to click.

very frustrating I would of just bought a printer and had done with it if I knew this, plus it is saying both my kids will need to log in to theirs to do their own even though they are on my account?

Oh the joys of being an old fool

Apologies if this has been done to death or in the wrong section but my word I am frustrated.

How on earth are you supposed to download your match ticket to your wallet?

I’ve logged into my account and ticked my season card of the three that are showing but the “Add to wallet” button will not light up to click.

very frustrating I would of just bought a printer and had done with it if I knew this, plus it is saying both my kids will need to log in to theirs to do their own even though they are on my account?

Oh the joys of being an old fool
Don’t think it’s active just yet.

I've downloaded mine...

There's some good instructions on an email sent by City last week.

You need to do it all on your phone I think
I don’t have the email but I clicked the link that said “here’s how to do it”

I am signed in and able to tick the ones I want but the wallet option just isn’t lit up or highlighted mate

I don’t have the email but I clicked the link that said “here’s how to do it”

I am signed in and able to tick the ones I want but the wallet option just isn’t lit up or highlighted mate
Hmm trying to remember what I did

These were the simple instructions given:

From your smartphone:

• Click the button below to log in to your account
  • Once logged in, click 'Seasoncards'
  • Then 'Tick' the Seasoncard registered in your name, and click 'Add to Mobile Wallet'
  • Follow the steps on your smartphone to finish adding your Mobile Season Ticket

Hmm trying to remember what I did

These were the simple instructions given:

From your smartphone:

• Click the button below to log in to your account
  • Once logged in, click 'Seasoncards'
  • Then 'Tick' the Seasoncard registered in your name, and click 'Add to Mobile Wallet'
  • Follow the steps on your smartphone to finish adding your Mobile Season Ticket

If it still doesn't work pm your email and I'll forward the whole email on, more detailed information and links in there

Hi All, not great with technology.... me and my two daughters have tickets for the Norwich home game. I can no longer attend so their mum is going to take them. Is it possible for me to somehow get them into their mums 'Wallet'?? I cant seem to be able to print at home, my daughter say that i didnt 'tick the print at home button' when or bought them. Any help much appreciated.....

Just clicked on the email link to download my Norwich ticket to my Google Pay wallet and guess what? It says 'this item cannot be saved to this device'. Wonderful. Not given any option anywhere to print at home. On the website it says I will be sent a link to print at home if I had ordered it that way. What do I do now as the print at home option on the website is greyed out.

The modern world is getting more and more confusing for older people in general. Having a bit of paper to wave about was so much easier.

Just ignore me my nurse is late and it's still 1960 in my head ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.