Mobile ticketing…

Just clicked on the email link to download my Norwich ticket to my Google Pay wallet and guess what? It says 'this item cannot be saved to this device'. Wonderful. Not given any option anywhere to print at home. On the website it says I will be sent a link to print at home if I had ordered it that way. What do I do now as the print at home option on the website is greyed out.
Did you resolve this? I'm having the same issue

Morning guys, new to the Blue moon forum. Me and my old man have renewed our cityzens matchday memberships and also got tickets to the Arsenal and West Ham games, just wondering if you guys know when to expect the email for the mobile tickets to come through for Arsenal? i have checked on our page for transactions but nothing appears for the tickets, only the memberships...

any help would be appreciated!

Hi guys having issues with mobile ticketing. I downloaded the tics to my wallet no problem....issue is I’ve now lost my phone!!!! How do I recover the tics ? Any ideas...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.