Harry Kane

The club have put out through all its usual journo sources that he’s not for sale this summer, been stated by ally gold (Spurs spokesman pretty much) and Romano (paraticis guy). I think he has a price , I don’t believe city are willing to match it, Kane’s strike was to put pressure on levy to budge his price imo , it didn’t work and now he’s back with us un till city pay what levy wants.
You've managed to contradict yourself there: on the one hand, you claim 'THFC say he's not for sale, and he's back with us' and 'City will pay what Levy wants'.

IMO Spurs have made it clear Kane can go for £160m but that comes from reporters e.g., SSN. Is it accurate? Open to interpretation because a club has two faces. An official position and a private position. The media are completely untrustworthy and may be knowingly deceived.

Keep posting if you can. It's good to have the sense check of someone with an alternative interest. Bias distorts how we understand 'news'. My opinion is that Kane will be sold in the last days of the window but I am not confident. I expect our game at the weekend to be a draw. City are not ready imo. Loss of KDB and Foden will be balanced by absence of Ndombele? and Kane.

i think spuds will want to show some power in the situation and i think Harry will be put on the bench but they wont put him on? They will have to be seen to be making him do what hes told etc otherwise the media shit storm if hes just not there will be worse for spuds if hes not in the squad.

I agree with you. We only have Sterling that can dart into the space that a false 9 creates, and he isn’t going to be on the pitch every game. Could easily be Foden and Mahrez when Foden is fit. We have KDB and Grealish to load the bullets, Kane needs to be the one firing them. That’s not to say he won’t ever make some false 9 movements. He will. But it should be less frequent than last season.
Yet another comment who, in the space of two sentences, directly contradicts themselves:

We only have Sterling that can dart into space followed by could easily be Foden or Mahrez.

KDB, Foden, Sterling, Torres, Jesus, Mahrez are all players who continually make forward runs. If we didn't have players who could do this, how did we manage to win titles last season? Clearly we have made this system work. What we demonstrably do not have is an established centre-forward. Jesus is the closest to that but is not established because of Aguero's influence and because his game is based on mobility rather than classic centre-forward play. We are here because his scoring record is not good enough.

Yes apparently! Only player we are interested in. We even let Messi go to PSG because we have a deal with kane(camp).
We let Messi go because he is currently massively over-rated. All that matters when a player is 34 is his last season. Good yes. But not worth the money. Ronaldo and Messi are all hype based on great pasts.

i think spuds will want to show some power in the situation and i think Harry will be put on the bench but they wont put him on? They will have to be seen to be making him do what hes told etc otherwise the media shit storm if hes just not there will be worse for spuds if hes not in the squad.

I reckon that would be worse if he did then leave. Better to say he isn't up to match fitness yet so wont feature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.