Harry Kane

Well we had better sign Kane if we have no other alternatives. Don't want another 19/20 season where we hadn't replaced Vinny, and the centre half situation was resolved last summer. Sergio needs replacing this window

Proper soap opera gonna play out this coming week.
Personally, I think if Kane doesn't play against us the fee is all but agreed, and we are just waiting for this game to be done so nobody loses face with their fan base.
Spurs being linked to a new striker is important enough to demonstrate they will sell Kane.
The guy wants to leave. How many players stay after this kind of scenario?
Transfers of this type include 3 main ingredients, the player, a destination club, and a club that owns the players contract.
If at least 2 of the 3 parties involved want the move to happen it almost certainly does.
As tempting as Bamford is, I just feel Kane will be the better buy in the long run.... :)

A transfer request a couple days before they play us would not be a distraction to them At all!

A decent bid a day earlier would be even less of a distraction.

If it was one of our players you can bloody bet it would be happening to us.

They are looking at lot of options. We are waiting for kane only. Something tells me deal will be done next week after the match this weekend!

IF (a big if) he intends to sell, it wouldn’t shock me if he decided to only free the player in the final days of the window just to screw us over by letting him miss as many of our matches as possible as well as less time to settle in

IF (a big if) he intends to sell, it wouldn’t shock me if he decided to only free the player in the final days of the window just to screw us over by letting him miss as many of our matches as possible as well as less time to settle in

No chance when there is £120m on the table. Levy will play the big man and get applauded for his negotiating skills whicb apparently make him the best in the business.

Spurs' trophy cabinet suggests otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.