Harry Kane

Can’t see this happening. Find it hard to believe it’d drag out this long and Levy strikes me as the sort who would be happy to keep an unhappy player out of spite.
Look how tedious the deals for Modric and Bale were and they were moving to a completely different country. Now think Spurs are selling their best player to not only a team in their same league but the best team in their league which would obviously only strengthen us further. Given the current downhill momentum Spurs are in at the moment will only strengthen Levy's will to keep Kane also. A move like this was always going to take time.

It only "official" cause all the better and more reliable journalists are saying it :)

It's not really groundbreaking stuff.

I hope we are not just getting obsessed with having Kane at any price & because no other options are on the table now. The fee is getting a bit silly. If Kane fails for us or gets injured often we are screwed for 2 seasons at least.

this is messi / haaland / mbape type fee. I just don’t put Kane in that category

I hope we are not just getting obsessed with having Kane at any price & because no other options are on the table now. The fee is getting a bit silly. If Kane fails for us or gets injured often we are screwed for 2 seasons at least.

this is messi / haaland / mbape type fee. I just don’t put Kane in that category
Neither do i put him in that group, would prefer younger and here for longer but pep wants him , nobody knows the fee yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.