It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made that up because I didn’t say it was.

However, where conditions are attached that must be met before a matter becomes obligatory, the matter isn’t obligatory before the condition is met.
That’s not hard to understand and you do agree don’t you?

Therefore in the case of a loan where a sale will become obligatory only when certain conditions are met, there isn’t an obligation for the lending club to bus the player at the point of the loan and so it isn’t a loan with an obligation to buy . . . it’s a loan with conditions attached that, if met, will make a sale obligatory.

Maybe I hadn’t explained this simple matter clearly enough for you to latch onto it but you’ve got it now haven’t you?
I was trying not to reply as was told to go to PM but just 1 last one.
We seem to be arguing about semantics now rather than the actual point.
However, you seem to have made up a new name for a loan.
Let's take Angelino as a good example. When he went on loan to Leipzig the agreement was that if he played 20 (I think) games then they would be obligated to buy him. In your explanation this isn't an obligation to buy as it was conditional on him playing 20 games. As it turned out he did play 20 games and they were obligated to buy him but may not have done if he broke his leg in the 1st game. So what would you call this?
I'd call it a conditional obligation to buy.

Let's take Angelino as a good example. When he went on loan to Leipzig the agreement was that if he played 20 (I think) games then they would be obligated to buy him. In your explanation this isn't an obligation to buy as it was conditional on him playing 20 games. As it turned out he did play 20 games and they were obligated to buy him but may not have done if he broke his leg in the 1st game. So what would you call this?
He's a wum he knows he wrong and has been called on it but refuses to acknowledge it.

Omg please please please please please PLEASE take this the PM.

I actually think this loan with obligation to buy stuff is interesting. There's a bit of controversy around it.

It's ran its course here but if you want to carry on your discussion in a new thread in the General Football Forum then you're more than welcome to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.