United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW if you want Phillips next summer I hope Radrizzani Daniel Levy’s you. Absolutely irreplaceable it seems.

BTW if you want Phillips next summer I hope Radrizzani Daniel Levy’s you. Absolutely irreplaceable it seems.
I hope not, I want Jude Bellingham, he’s just 17.

In all seriousness, I want us to get Bellingham to replace Fernandinho.

Hope you’re right mate. I’m normally an inveterate optimist but I’ve got a slight sense of dread about this season.
I’m not writing them off, I’m just saving judgement. They got to January last year before the bubble burst. As I say they couldn’t have had a better game for me than Leeds at home, fans back in. Pogba showing what he can do before he goes missing. It’s why they’ve scored eleven goals in the two home games against them. Perfect set up. United will be more of a threat, we won the league with a much lower points total than previous years and still walked it, I think we will get more points giving united an even bigger gap to bridge, they’ll shorten it. I don’t think they’ll get too close though.

They absolutely should be spoken about as challengers so when they bottle it around Christmas time we can say how much they underachieve. They spend as much as we do and have a squad good enough to win it but they won't.

Leeds are shit. They’re just a northern Watford with more fans.

I’m sure the dirty rag cunts will be below us where they belong after two or three games. Fucking wankers. They shouldn’t make me so angry but I just utterly fucking despise them. Hope Varane fails big time the fucking shit rag ****. A that prick Pogba can fuck off to PSG the fucking wanker. And Fernandez is a cheating fucking weasel.

fuck off and die you rag cunts I hope you never ever win another trophy and get absolutely arse-fucked for some financial irregularities, disbanded and have to restart in the northern counties league as rag wankers fc. Fucking cunts.
When a like just dosen't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.