Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Not a surprise that result. Tottenham are shit thus virtually nobody played through the summer thus they were fresh.

Right.
Rags and scousers fill your boots, this thread will be awash with you cunts.
We're notoriously slow starters, football media are in wank mode at the minute.

Can't wait for the posts in here, you better be good or I'll suss you out.

I'm kool and the gang, no biggie.

This is a circus every time we lose... Sure, Pep doesn't know that Ake and Mendy are not made for top opposition. Sure, he doesn't know Sterling is not good in this system. Sure, he doesn't know Cancelo is not enoguh against top 6, or that KDB and Zinchenko need to be starting. Obviously he knows, it just happens that our players are not ready to play.

To be honest, I am not worried at all. We didn't play Zinchenko, Walker, Stones, KDB\, Foden and maybe even Rodri who all would be in our best 11. People who worry and think Pep doesn't know either have no logic, or overreact.
Absolutely. Take a breath before panicking everyone

Everyone was off it and not sharp. We are worryingly a long way off our competitors judging by this weekend. Think we will take a month to get motoring.. if one of them has a sprinters start I could see that ruling ourselves out of the title if we are not careful. We simply won’t get away with the points and performances we put up first half of the season last season, especially with fans back in stadiums, as home advantage is back to being a thing again.

The majority is match fitness and sharpness.. which will come.. we just can’t have more slip ups during our next few games.. we are good enough but must stay in touch.

Other observations.. Sell Mendy he is absolute crap. Unless it was pure rustiness and lack of fitness but on that performance Fernandinho is looking like he is only fit to be used to see games out with 10 mins to go.

We’ll be fine, looked miles better when zin and kdb came on, mendy dog shit and runny at that, Grealish in Sterling role, Phil in mahrez role, Kane up top, no worries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.