31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really consider Steffen sooner or later. Ederson doesn't have competition, while he should have one. And he knows it too. Way to comfortable on his spot, with bang average shot stopping abilities.

Ederson, warts and all, has been an absolutely integral part of every big trophy we've won under Pep.

Steffen isn't good enough at what Ederson isn't to justify the change.

He’s at fault for the goal. Ignore ratboy’s absurd digs at Father Rube - Eddie should at least react to the shot if not get down to it. He was hesitant and failed to come and claim a thru ball a couple of times too. Like the rest of em he looked a bit undercooked to be fair.

He's the best distributor of a ball there is and reflex from a short distance is top notch.

But today I thought he should have had that one. Corrigan used to save those week in week out. Ederson just occasionally lets one of those in.
I think by occasionally lets them on you mean occasionally get those shots at him and frequently let’s them in. But “ he is good with his feet” as everyone constantly seems to say. Makes up for being an average, at best, stopper of shots ?!?

I think by occasionally lets them on you mean occasionally get those shots at him and frequently let’s them in. But “ he is good with his feet” as everyone constantly seems to say. Makes up for being an average, at best, stopper of shots ?!?
yes .......I was just trying to be polite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.