31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is though. You can pick apart other aspects of his game but he's amongst the very best at that one.
All about opinions mate!
Personally, I find that he gives me palpitations every time the ball goes into the box.
Dias and Stones in particular end up having far too much work to do in the 6 yard box because Ederson doesn't take charge imo.

I would really consider Steffen sooner or later. Just as a challenge. Ederson doesn't have any kind of competition, while he should have one. And he knows it too. Way to comfortable on his spot, with bang average shot stopping abilities.
Agreed. Steffen plays well every time and should have played today as Eddy is still in Madeira mentally.

Sooner or later we’re going to need a keeper that digs you out consistently. His distribution hasn’t been needed today, and he didn’t make a save when we needed him to.
very very rarely makes big saves.
although i have said this before and been slated for it.
i think before spurs scored they had 5 shots with none on target.....1st shot on target and .....boom....again

very very rarely makes big saves.
although i have said this before and been slated for it.
i think before spurs scored they had 5 shots with none on target.....1st shot on target and .....boom....again
I agree with you mate, don't rate his goalkeeping abilities that much, but yeah he is good on distributing the ball (and that seems to count more lately by some). I would rather have a "GOALkeeper" like Joe Hart, who was an amazing line keeper on his prime, but just an average passer, than the other way around.

Nothing to do with Ederson.
3 clowns in front of him plus whatever Dias was trying to do on the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.