The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stress levels have gone up after today. Long way to go of course but I think only the rags have won in the PL era after losing the first game.
They are the only team to have done that but they've done it on three separate occasions so it's not something that's unique to one season. I still reckon the main contenders will all take points off each other. Definitely don't want to lose too much ground early on but last season proved that a dodgy start isn't necessarily terminal.

They are the only team to have done that but they've done it on three separate occasions so it's not something that's unique to one season. I still reckon the main contenders will all take points off each other. Definitely don't want to lose too much ground early on but last season proved that a dodgy start isn't necessarily terminal.
We have a run of home fixtures coming up to clear the head hopefully. Should we fall more than 5 points behind however, the away games at Chelsea and Liverpool could prove terminal if we play like we did yesterday and don't have Kane in. I never felt last seasons poor start was going to stop us winning the league and that proved to be the case but this season has a different feel about it. But we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.