COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

Seriously I’m so confused with all of this. How can you prove a test is negative ? I have been doing random test on myself for months all negative but how the hell do you prove it if somebody ask

Seriously I’m so confused with all of this. How can you prove a test is negative ? I have been doing random test on myself for months all negative but how the hell do you prove it if somebody ask

You register it via the gov website mate. Google "how to report a negative lateral flow test" and click the gov link. Their explanation will be better than mine. But they'll send you a text confirmation as proof of your negative test.

You've done the hard bit by doing the test. If you're still struggling after reading that gov link, shout up pal.

I just went on the NHS app and there is an option to add your covid pass to your Apple Wallet if you have had both jabs. I've done that as it removes the need to get online to access the app, if you just need to show your pass.

You register it via the gov website mate. Google "how to report a negative lateral flow test" and click the gov link. Their explanation will be better than mine. But they'll send you a text confirmation as proof of your negative test.

You've done the hard bit by doing the test. If you're still struggling after reading that gov link, shout up pal.
Cheers makes perfect sense. I thought you only registered positive test. Thanks

Cheers makes perfect sense. I thought you only registered positive test. Thanks

No probs mate. Seems counterproductive doesn't it, but if it means you can get into events like the football then so be it.

How quick is confirmation once you've reported your test result?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.