Harry Kane

No need for city to do anything we are the current premier league champions that has already acquired 1 of the best players in the league we will have a successful season with or without kane. On the spurs side they have a player that does not want to be at the club they also are heavily in debt and need funds to strengthen an already weak squad. People may say kane will be professional and give his all but come on how many people give there all in a job they don't want? We r firmly in the box seat if levy is indeed thinking of playing games.
that's shortsighted and we'll regret this sort of arrogance. yes we're the PL champions, but we're not invincible, last season you had glaring issues and we managed to overcome them, no guarantee it'll happen again. after winning another title we had to address the striker situation and DM situation, not strengthen an already strong position with grealish.

Good job we buy players and give a fuck about resell value then isn't it.
?? You want the club to pay 150-160M for a 28 year old kane? According to me 100+20-30 M add ons offer(if true) is perfectly reasonable offer by city!!!

Kasper Dolberg.

Said it before, if the Kane deal falls through, which I don’t think it will, then we should sign him. He’s the fox in the box type player we need.
nowhere NEAR city's levels, did you only watch him in the euros or something?

that's shortsighted and we'll regret this sort of arrogance. yes we're the PL champions, but we're not invincible, last season you had glaring issues and we managed to overcome them, no guarantee it'll happen again. after winning another title we had to address the striker situation and DM situation, not strengthen an already strong position with grealish.
I beg your pardon

Bored of this now. Just want a striker in that can put the ball in the back of the net. Don't understand why it's Kane and only Kane. Surely the club have alternatives any striker that can put the ball in the back of the net would score so many goals in our team why does it have to be Kane

I really want Kane but I do have to agree with you on this. If we can’t get him then any decent striker would get a hatful in our team with the chances we create.

It does look like Pep only wants Kane.

I cannot believe Frankfurt sold Andre Silva to Leipzig for only €23 million and we like a Silva too.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.