Harry Kane

nowhere NEAR city's levels, did you only watch him in the euros or something?
No. Watched him play throughout his career at Ajax and now at Nice. He’s an intelligent player that gets into goal scoring positions and finishes, which was what the questioner wanted. I would only sign him if the Kane deal fell through, because he Is more of a natural forward than Torres, Sterling, or any midfielder.

Lol. How's he going to receive news from him that it's done if he doesn't even know who he is?

I saw that fella at an away fixture once, tried to strike up a bit of a conversation, was during the title run in. Came across a bit of a rude bell. But maybe he just couldn't be arsed with a randomer recognising him and trying to get an inside view.
who is he, excuse my ignorance?
Also what does the tweet say i can't speak symbol language

Bored of this now. Just want a striker in that can put the ball in the back of the net. Don't understand why it's Kane and only Kane. Surely the club have alternatives any striker that can put the ball in the back of the net would score so many goals in our team why does it have to be Kane
besides me not wanting Kane, this has been my other question in that we seem to have veered away from ur normal transfer strategy of having a plan A,B and even C (Eg, Dias wasnt first choice I believe)...yet with Kane we seem to have put all our eggs in one basket.....the people in charge (Txixi, Omar) must be supremely confident that we are going to get him as they are not that nieve.

Listen folks. The fact that it has gone quite is indicative that a deal is getting done not the other way around.

relax

Raheem Sterling and Kevin De Bruyne in the same window say Hi

Riyad Mahrez from Leicester says Hi

Ruben Dias from Benfica says hi

All of these were "established" super stars in their respective teams with quite a few teams looking out for them.

Nope.

Raheem hadnt won the league at Liverpool. He was a young player when we took him. Reached greater heights with us.

Dias certainly hadnt reached the heights he has with us. He went from majority of people not knowing him across Europe to player of the season.

Read what I wrote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.