Harry Kane

There’s a reason why Dortmund were able to attract the likes of Bellingham, Haaland and Sancho when they were competing with top European sides for their signatures.

They are an agents dream. Agents know that sending top talent to Dortmund will ensure a lucrative move down the line. Lucrative means for all parties as in club, player and agent. I think people underestimate how important agents are in Dortmund’s transfer policy.
Was just watching the Shakhtar Monaco champions league qualifying match.
Shaktar have made some money in bringing in Brazilians, getting them exposure and champions league time and then selling them on for an incredible profit.
Douglas Costa, Willian, Fred, Fernandinho just some of several bought for next to nothing and then sold on.

As well as spurs trying to get replacements in at the right price we still have to shift 1 out and will wanting to get the best deal we can. We would be in a lot weaker position if we signed kane before we sold a player.

True, but not only have they really emboldened those who already dislike City, they've also done an excellent job of making City fans doubt the club too, which is the crux of my point. I mean read the thread.
They have made a dozen flappy kids on the bluemoon transfer thread, doubt the club........nothing more ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.