Harry Kane

So why do we have to resort to name Calling , personal abuse etc rather than just debating it with valid counter points . The issue is that basically. We can stay civil to eachother in arguments rather than resorting to personal attacks

Everyone who bothers or wants to join the social media caravan should know that not everyone in the world is level headed and will be subject to comments that might offend. Some comments that you might find offensive or aggressive might be normal banter to some.

Bluemoon is not unique, just look at twatter and Facebook.

I have called out many for posting what I believe to be rubbish, or made up, or clearly believing something from social media ridiculous sources then using that as a basis to blame the club or players, I don't use threatening language or get personal etc. Is that wrong?

As well as targeting those who do cross the line, the site should remind those types of posts, will undoubtedly fuel fires.

There will be an announcment on page 3000. Apparently Tixi and Levy have agreed this and are watching the Harry Kane transfer forum hit page 3000 before they announce anything.
So come on boys and girls. Recharge your quills and get writing!!
Be careful making statements like that if you’re a kfa.

You’ll have the forum police hunting you down and demanding a life stadium ban.

As a newbie to the forums, I fully understand why some may find it an intimidating environment. Too often it seems, what starts as a rational, well considered debate descends into juvenile name-calling and abuse. I'm all for good-humoured banter but perhaps if there was a little less pathetic macho posturing and more reasoned argument the site might feel a lot more welcoming.
Totally agree. You have to hunt for posts with well considered opinion and sift out those with petty aggressive anger.

I lost all faith in God when my ability to post shit GIFs was robbed from me.

giphy.gif

It would’ve been easier to sign Haaland or Messi. It is quite funny how much Pep wants Harry.
Certainly seems to have his heart set on him. I wonder if a part of that is they feel Kane has done his bit in trying to force the move. Might not bode well for future targets if we just bailed on him now because Levy is being difficult to deal with?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.