Harry Kane

Pep will be unhappy if we don’t pull it off. Imagine he’s been promised a new striker for a couple of years now so we’ll need to deliver.

I will be learning "We Didn't Start The Fire" on guitar today in honour of this thread and the things I read this morning before Ric decided to nuke all the evidence.

It is amazing how so many people who are on my ignore list seemingly spend so much time writing about me on Bluemoon. I guess I leave an impression even with those people I go out of my way to avoid ;)
Some people are so ignorant as to how difficult and how many people are employed by both clubs in any transfer.It aint a FIFA bloody game where you think I`ll just pay x y and z and he`s ours.
Reality time for some folks and too many don`t have any patience mainly because they don`t understand transfers mate.

Certainly seems to have his heart set on him. I wonder if a part of that is they feel Kane has done his bit in trying to force the move. Might not bode well for future targets if we just bailed on him now because Levy is being difficult to deal with?
Not so sure, there is also an argument that Kane and his brother over sold his "gentlemans" agreement with Spurs to sell.

He , Kane has 3 years left, if Spurs do want to sell, it's on their terms, we either pay what they want, or we both move on.

If Kane is still a Spurs player on the 1st September life goes on for all, Kane has no option to get his head down and move on, the issue was with the 6 year contract he signed previously, nothing more.

I will be learning "We Didn't Start The Fire" on guitar today in honour of this thread and the things I read this morning before Ric decided to nuke all the evidence.

It is amazing how so many people who are on my ignore list seemingly spend so much time writing about me on Bluemoon. I guess I leave an impression even with those people I go out of my way to avoid ;)
Ah, didn’t realise the load of shite I missed being deleted had stuff about yourself included in it.

Hence your post about taking it too serious.

Apologies.

How do you know Billy? I hope you can see this. :-)

I imagine Levy is fairly anxious too tbh, for various reasons. This “master negotiator” narrative is a bit of a myth.
But he is the one in the bargaining position , only IF Spurs have to sell Kane is that the opposite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.