Other fans perceptions of us.

Last summer on holiday in Alcudia, we met a couple in their 60’s who were West Brom ST holders, and another who were Ipswich Town.
All you have to do is mention a game between our clubs from yesteryear and recognise their better sides (both early 1980’s in these cases) and their tone changes instantly.
Suddenly the penny drops that you were around in the bad times (Lincoln, York etc) and they admit that they are envious of the football we’ve produced over the past decade. In both cases, the chaps later admitted to having a ‘soft spot’ for City as they grew up.

I’ve not met a single City hater who knows their arse from their elbow when it comes to the facts about our club… I just agree with the stupid cunts and smile.. Far less stressful than trying to put em straight, they are not interested in the facts … Jealousy and football are poor bedfellows …!!
That’s all I ever do now when the rag tourist come out here. Waste of time arguing the toss with them.

I’ve not met a single City hater who knows their arse from their elbow when it comes to the facts about our club… I just agree with the stupid cunts and smile.. Far less stressful than trying to put em straight, they are not interested in the facts … Jealousy and football are poor bedfellows …!!
Never mind facts about our club - more often than not they don't know the facts about their own clubs. Especially the unpalatable facts. Funny that!

Well according to my friends who none of them support City, we are not an elite club, never were and never will be. Just a team that became because of money and if there was no money we would have never been!

Its useless to argue with them cause I can never win as far as they are concerned

Well according to my friends who none of them support City, we are not an elite club, never were and never will be. Just a team that became because of money and if there was no money we would have never been!

Its useless to argue with them cause I can never win as far as they are concerned
Simple solution - get some new friends

They sound like total morons who know nothing about football. You need to ditch them.

I've lived and worked in Leicester since I moved down here 20 years ago. I've got 14 employees:
6 x Leicester Fans
3 x Rags (born and bred Leicester)
1 x Chelski (born and bred Leicester)
1 x Spuds (born and bred Leicester)
1 x Forest
2 x Rugger Buggers
Leicester fans are OK. Spud is OK. Chelski is just a knob. Forest is irrelevant. I get shit off the 3 armchair rags all the time, but as a SC holding match going Blue I own their asses, it's too fucking easy. But, to be fair, the Rags get shit off everyone. The hatred of City pales into insignificance to the hatred of all things rag (and scouse).
We've a long way to go yet boys.
I don’t think a lot of City fans realise how a lot of fans aren’t that bothered by City. Almost everyone hates both United and Liverpool as much as we do!

Check this fucking Yorkshire rag trolling **** out on Twitter. Stupid idiot has been on our ticket website and decided to post that we’ve not sold any tickets in certain blocks for today. I don’t know which is worse, a person from Yorkshire a fan of the rags or the fact she’s gone onto our site, to look at what tickets are sold. Sad ****.

Attachments

• 66A66678-DFC6-4358-9100-D698A4E65C10.png
    66A66678-DFC6-4358-9100-D698A4E65C10.png
    644.1 KB · Views: 39

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.