Other fans perceptions of us.

I have dedicated my life to important missionary work in Yorkshire and I get it all the time

I don’t think they mean it although after twenty odd years my language skills are not 100% but that’s what you get when coloured beans are still the currency.

There is a sense they are doing it just to be a football fan and that’s what football fans talk about

when city come to town they are usually honest about the difference and grudgingly enjoy

at least that’s what I think they said

I had a heated debate with my Uber driver the other week.

Uber: "Pep is a fraud"
Me: "No he isn't, he's the best manager of our time"
Uber: 'he'll never manage Burnley"
Me: "Why the fuck would he wanna manage Burnley - he's earned the right to manage the top clubs"
Uber: "look what he inherited at Barca"
Me: "He inherited an ageing squad and brought through a load of players from La Maisa that no one had heard of. He influenced the game in Germany and here in England massively. Drop me off here mate ffs!"

Blah blah fuckerty blah!

Me: "Why the fuck would he wanna manage Burnley - he's earned the right to manage the top clubs"
Me: "He inherited an ageing squad and brought through a load of players from La Maisa that no one had heard of. He influenced the game in Germany and here in England massively. Drop me off here mate ffs!"

Blah blah fuckerty blah!
The driver presumably a non match attending rag?

Blah blah fuckerty blah!
Hope you gave the **** a low rating

Too many thick cunts get their opinions from Sky and the tabloids, all of whom back the red shits and hate us.

Too many of the smarter cunts get theirs from the Guardian who only like disabled lesbian vegans so hate us even more.

I couldn’t give a fuck because every one of them is jealous and wish it was their club with our owner.

I've lived and worked in Leicester since I moved down here 20 years ago. I've got 14 employees:
6 x Leicester Fans
3 x Rags (born and bred Leicester)
1 x Chelski (born and bred Leicester)
1 x Spuds (born and bred Leicester)
1 x Forest
2 x Rugger Buggers
Leicester fans are OK. Spud is OK. Chelski is just a knob. Forest is irrelevant. I get shit off the 3 armchair rags all the time, but as a SC holding match going Blue I own their asses, it's too fucking easy. But, to be fair, the Rags get shit off everyone. The hatred of City pales into insignificance to the hatred of all things rag (and scouse).
We've a long way to go yet boys.

Most non City fans I come across accept that we have been lucky and either say we deserve it for our loyalty or are indifferent to it. They don’t celebrate it which is fair enough. However surprise surprise it is the Utd Liverpool Arsenal (mostly arm chair fans) who are the bitterest fans. All topped off with a lot of hypocrisy. To quote the Smiths they liked us more “when we were hopelessly poor “

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.