Liam Delap signs new contract until 2026

Here's his game against Derby U21s, he sees red at 81 mins, about 2:35 into the video.

Make your own mind up. Petulance I would say.
That's not to say he doesn't have a healthy amount of aggression in his game, he certainly does.

He is undoubtedly talent but having watched him three or four times, there is arrogance and aggression in his game as well as not putting in a consistent shift. Maybe harsh to judge based on limited exposure but I thought he still had a lot of growing up to do before you could call him a first team prospect. Given he has just signed a new contract I may well be wrong.

He puts himself about a bit and isn’t beyond leaving a bit on any centre half who tries to dish it out
I believe Dublin GAA football team are looking for him on a loan.

Honestly. If that Derby 4-0 clip is where he’s getting his reputation from in here, we’ll I really didn’t see much in it tbh.

Maybe I’m being naive but what’s the worst that can happen if Pep started him tomorrow?

He couldn’t have a worse game than some of them from last week!

Even if Kane’s coming there’s no reason this lad can’t get some minutes tomorrow?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.