Liam Delap signs new contract until 2026

time to start getting more minutes, with all the hype we only got something like 130 minutes of first team football off him so far. i would just start him tomorrow, what's the worst that can happen.
I suspect we will see a loan announced shortly.

Fair play to the lad, he's killed it at every age group so far, we just need to get him playing at the top level, whether with us or on loan for a season.

I think the club see him as the long term plan, that's why we're not pursuing all the young top strikers in world football but instead pursuing someone in their prime.

I hope we don't

Kane's arrival,coupled with his inexperience/rawness,will render his opportunities very slim at best,so rather than wasting the first year of that nice new contract......a loan to a Championship club,where he can learn his trade properly,would be far more productive.

Great news, he has a career at the top waiting for him if he works for it. Now we need to get the kid the correct loan deal.

People on here love to get overexcited and want us to play the eds half the games but he isn't ready for our first team just yet, he's very raw and has a lot of improving to do before that happens.

He has to be playing first team football next season in my eyes. We keep hearing about many top championship clubs enquiring about him, let's pick the correct team give him a year in that league and see where he is in a year's time.

Kane's arrival,coupled with his inexperience/rawness,will render his opportunities very slim at best,so rather than wasting the first year of that nice new contract......a loan to a Championship club,where he can learn his trade properly,would be far more productive.
well, that's why I said "tomorrow". kane's not here yet!

I would hope we keep him and that he gets game time off the bench. We're not blessed with strikers and he looks like a proper No. 9 to me. All our forwards are wide forwards.

Good luck Liam!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.