Queues

Seems most had similar issues.
Tried the NFC - no go. Straight to barcode - no issues. I know what I'll be doing going forward
I think I got in by ...

1) Closing GPay
2) Turning NFC off
3) Reopening GPay
4) Clicking the link to enable NFC from the app
5) Selecting the tickets

The other thought is that my phone seems very specific about where to place it when using GPay, so it might be the NFC symbols on the turnstiles aren't exactly where the transmitter is, so I need to try putting the phone higher, or lower, or leftwards, or rightwards, or standing on my head.

The assistants offered no advice at all.

I think I got in by ...

1) Closing GPay
2) Turning NFC off
3) Reopening GPay
4) Clicking the link to enable NFC from the app
5) Selecting the tickets

The other thought is that my phone seems very specific about where to place it when using GPay, so it might be the NFC symbols on the turnstiles aren't exactly where the transmitter is, so I need to try putting the phone higher, or lower, or leftwards, or rightwards, or standing on my head.

The assistants offered no advice at all.
I'll experiment next week before I switch to the barcode. Be nice if the NFC reader did work. Barcodes seem so last year.

No queues at K and no problem. Suits me. Don't have to carry another card around. It might get me into using Google Pay too.

I couldn't get in. NFC did nothing, and barcode buzzed red. Asked assistant; she couldn't help, and called over another assistant. She couldn't get barcode to work, but after switching back to NFC and waving my phone around, it suddenly worked.

My son (different entrance) had similar experience.

So I think for me, I needed NFC and then keep moving my phone around the scanner until it finds a position it likes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.