Harry Kane

Ok. You're selling your A3 'Dusan Tadic' edition.Book price, 25k. Daniel Levy rings you up, comes to have a look, has a quick testdrive. You know your neighbour is well into buying his expensive Range Rover. You're now at the part where he starts kicking the tyres making all sorts of 'hmmm' noises.

How does the status of that deal for his Range Rover affect things for you?

Scenario 1. The deal went through - neighbour let everyone know it was 40k. If he offers you 20k, you'll laugh at him, and keep going until he gets to 23,5 / 24k. Or more.

Scenario 2. The deal has not gone through. All sorts of rumours about them reaching sticking point over 5 grand. This time, you don't know how much money he really can spend. He says he doesn't know if the deal will go through. He'd need a much better offer from them. Otherwise he's not interested in selling - at all. He's also looking at the BMW Lautaro down the road. But then.... after a lot of murmuring, he says he can make a genuine offer of 20k.

You with me? In THAT situation, if you want to sell, then getting him to 22k might seem like a real win.

I reckon that is exactly where we are.
Seems abit cheap for Harry kane 22k, however if you do get him for that can you get a lb as well please

Looking more dead by the day this deal now. Be really disappointing if we don't get a striker in as we've had long enough to sort one as we knew Kun was going last April.

Not sure we need him after yesterday’s performance. Will he work when 90% of the teams we play just sit back and hope not to concede?

Not that this is at all me arguing that I think Haaland wants to come to us, but more just simply my general stance on any player.

Who Wouldn't want to come play for us?
That's a biased and arrogant view.

As a team, a vast majority of players would love to play in this team, but some of those may not want to live in the UK, Manchester etc, not everyone thinks English culture/lifestyle is a dream.

Looking more dead by the day this deal now. Be really disappointing if we don't get a striker in as we've had long enough to sort one as we knew Kun was going last April.
I would say the club knew 18 months ago Kun was done in terms of injuries.

Maybe we put too much faith in Charlie Kane and this ridiculous "gentleman's agreement" nonsense.

Personally, I am happy if he comes but not at all bothered if he doesn't. I think we have enough with Torres, Jesus, Sterling, and Delap. Not just enough, given faith I feel they would absolutely thrive. Add Grealish, Foden, and Mahrez into the attacking mix and we have class all around. Kane would score a hatful in our team but one focal point is not necessarily where it's at, in my view.

I would say the club knew 18 months ago Kun was done in terms of injuries.

Maybe we put too much faith in Charlie Kane and this ridiculous "gentleman's agreement" nonsense.
I was told three years ago, by someone who would know, that Sergio's career was very, very limited because of long-term knee damage. A legend and the provider of the single best moment of nearly every fan's lifetime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.