Harry Kane

I always though city briefed that Kane was priority, bernardo would make way for grealish.

what ever happened to that?
I think the KDB injury is more precarious than we know. Weeks ago reported he would have to be assessed on a game by game basis or face serious surgery that would keep him out for months.
Grealish as a priority makes some sense in this instance.

I think it is pretty clear Mbappe is not interested in a move to England. I also don't believe a big club like City would have a business model such as this. When was the last time we even had a player on loan?
Find it baffling the intelligence of some people on here!

Too many people think it's like a Playstation.

Think they will happen in tandem, I also think the plan for the squad was always to let one go and bring 2 in. The finance thing is a huge red herring, they aren’t even accounted the same way so 10 / 20 mill on the Kane fee is only 3 or 4 million on top of our budget for the year. It doesn’t need a 50 million sale to finance that. It’s purely squad numbers.

Yeah I agree mate and think there is already somewhere for Bernardo to go but only if Kane or another arrives

I think the KDB injury is more precarious than we know. Weeks ago reported he would have to be assessed on a game by game basis or face serious surgery that would keep him out for months.
Grealish as as priority makes some sense in this instance.
Like you I have concerns about Kev's injury. Hopefully he will not need surgery, but it is worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.