Harry Kane

Right, I've done it. Finally read all the pages, all of them and I now know that kane is definitely, probably, maybe, not going to sign for us before or after the arsenal game but definitely before next Friday or not at all for between 85 and 160 million plus or minus 20 million in add ons. He is a better striker than Dusan, who's not even a one season wonder yet and will guarantee us 40-50 goals a season which I believe is a far better goal ratio than aguero and definitely better than Messi, Ronaldo and lewandowski who we didn't want anyway. Glad we cleared that up, as you were.
Very good. You should post more.

If it’s true Vinnie is trying to get Delap on loan, then we must be either confident Kane will get done or we have a backup plan.

After the performance given by Gabriel Jesus yeterday, who needs Harry Kane? Jesus is an unselfish grafter, a proper team player who has played for Brazil several times. He is also surrounded by experienced players, and nearly all of them are capable of scoring. Forget Harry Kane, he is too expensive anyway. Keep Jesus as the regular centre-forward instead of paying stupid money for a player who is rapidly approaching the end of his career.
Gabby’s great performance yesterday was due to him playing on the wing. He won’t be playing as a striker now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.